Google Chrome on Android by default allows all websites to play sound. Do you want a website or all websites to stop playing audio? Here is how.
Disable Sound on Chrome Android
- Tap the three-dots settings menu.
- Choose Settings.
- Under Advanced, select Site settings.
- Scroll down and select Sound.
- To disable sound permission for all websites, disable the Allow sites to play sound (recommended) toggle.
- To block only specific websites from playing audio, select ADD SITE EXCEPTION and add the website.
Was this little guide useful? Did I miss any important step? Let me know in the comments section below.