Google Chrome offers a convenient way to save your passwords. Chrome can autofill usernames and passwords when you log into websites. However, what if you want to view a password saved on your Google Chrome profile?
In this article, I will show you how to access saved passwords on Google Chrome.
Access Saved Passwords
To access saved passwords in Google Chrome:
- Click the three-dots settings icon on Google Chrome.
- Choose Settings.
- Google Chrome Settings page is displayed. Select Autofill.
- Select Password Manager.
- Browse the list of passwords or use the search field to find the account you want to view the password for.
- Click the eye icon next to your password.
- If prompted, enter your computer’s password. You can now view the password you saved.
I hope you found this tutorial useful. Do you have any questions on how to use the Google Chrome password manager? Ask me in the comments section below.