Google Chrome’s autofill feature helps you store passwords, addresses, and more. You can save your credit card numbers on Google for fast online checkout. This article shows you how to check saved credit card numbers on your Google Chrome browser.
View Saved Cards on Your Google Account
You can save credit cards and other payment methods on your Google account. This section shows how to view and remove credit cards saved on your Google profile.
- Open a new tab and go to https://payments.google.com/#settings
- If asked, log into your Google account.
- Go to the Payment methods tab.
- Click Remove next to any card or payment method you want to remove.
Were you able to remove stored cards from Google? Let me know in the comments section below.
View Saved Credit Card Numbers in Google Chrome
To view saved credit card numbers:
- Click the three-dot settings icon.
- Choose Settings.
- From the left pane, select Autofill.
- On the Autofill page, select Payment Methods.
- Your saved credit cards appear under Payment methods.
If you have saved credit cards in Chrome but later disabled payment method autofill (automatically filling in credit card numbers similar to passwords), saved credit cards may not appear.
Switch the Save and fill payment methods toggle on temporarily to view saved cards.
Now that you know where to look for saved credit cards, you can add, edit, or remove saved cards.
Did you find this tutorial useful? Share your feedback in the comments field below.