We normally log into a Chromebook using our Google account passwords. However, sometimes, this can be difficult. Using a PIN like on our phones will be easier. In this article, I will show you how to use a PIN instead of a password.
Switch Chromebook Login to PIN
To switch your Chromebook login to a PIN:
- Open the Settings app from the apps menu.
- From the left pane, select Security and Privacy.
- Now select Lock screen and sign-in.
- Your Chromebook will now ask you to enter your Google account password to confirm your identity. Enter the password and click Confirm.
- Under the Lock screen from sleep mode, select PIN or password.
The next time you unlock your Chromebook, you can do that using the PIN instead of the password.
I hope you found this tutorial useful. Ask any questions in the comments section below.