Is your Chromebook’s cursor too small for you? Let me show you how to increase the mouse pointer size in Chrome OS.
Make Chromebook Cursor Big
To increase the pointer size:
- From the launcher, open the Settings app.
- From the left pane, select Accessibility.
- Select Cusrsor and touchpad.
- Click and enable the Show large mouse cursor toggle.
- You should now have a larger mouse cursor on your screen. Use the Cursor size slider to adjsut the size.
Did it work? Let me know in the comments section below.