Are you a privacy-conscious Android user looking for a way to block cookies on Chrome? Here is how to stop websites from using cookies on your Android phone.
Block or Allow Cookies on Chrome for Android
To manage cookies:
- Tap the three-dot settings menu.
- Choose Settings.
- Under Advanced, select Site settings.
- From the site settings list, choose Cookies.
- You can now select to allow or block cookies.
Here are your options:
- Allow cookies
- Block third-party cookies in Incognito
- Block third-party cookies
- Block all cookies
I hope you found this mini guide to Chrome cookies useful. Ask your questions in the comments box below.