Websites can use Google Chrome’s built-in notifications system to send you notifications. There are a bunch of websites that I use these notifications on.
However, when these notification requests show on every other website you visit, it becomes annoying.
Let’s disable these notification requests, shall we?
- Click the three-dots settings icon.
- Choose Settings.
- From the left pane, select Privacy and security.
- On the next page, select Site settings.
- On the Site settings page, scroll down to Permissions.
- Select Notifications.
- Select Don’t allow sites to send notifications.
One more thing before you go. You will no longer receive notifications from any websites on Google Chrome after completing this procedure, including existing notifications.
I hope you found this tutorial useful. Ask your questions in the comments form below.